CapitaLand Investment and CapitaLand Integrated Industrial Have faith maintained the absolute top 5-star rating; CapitaLand China Have faith bought a 5-star rating for the critical time.
- (1888PressRelease) October 04, 2023 – CapitaLand Investment Restricted (CLI) and its precise property investment trusts (REITs) and enterprise trusts hold carried out top recognition for his or her sustainability achievements within the 2023 GRESB Staunch Estate Overview. CLI and CapitaLand Integrated Industrial Have faith (CICT) maintained the absolute top 5-star rating, inserting them within the tip 20% of the benchmark globally. For the critical time, CapitaLand China Have faith (CLCT) bought a 5-star rating. CapitaLand Ascendas REIT (CLAR), CapitaLand Ascott Have faith (CLAS) and CapitaLand India Have faith (CLINT) bought a 4-star rating. CLAS also retained the tip position within the hotel category for the third consecutive year. CLI, CICT, CLCT, CLAR, CLAS and CLINT hold been awarded an A for public disclosure. CapitaLand is also the critical precise property company in Singapore to be consistently ranked amongst the tip 20% since 2011.
With CLIs, CICTs and CLAS ratings on GRESB 2023, they’ll develop curiosity charge savings from their present sustainability-linked loans in response to their GRESB achievements. As at 30 June 2023, CLI and its listed REITs and enterprise trusts hold partnered with 19 monetary establishments to stable a entire of S$14 billion in sustainable finance comprising sustainability-linked loans and bonds, inexperienced loans, inexperienced bonds and perpetual securities. In 1H 2023, CLI and its listed REITs and enterprise trusts hold secured S$2.8 billion by 11 sustainable financing instruments, of which S$1.6 billion from six sustainability-linked loans are pegged to their efficiency on GRESB.
Mr Vinamra Srivastava, CLIs Chief Sustainability Officer, said: CLI integrates sustainability into all the pieces we procure, alongside with our enterprise solutions, investments, operations, financing and in increasing the capabilities of our workers. The continuous recognition by prestigious global indices equivalent to GRESB is a testomony to our prolonged-duration of time commitment to environmental, social and governance (ESG) excellence. It also builds belief and self assurance amongst our stakeholders by offering a legit demonstration of the growth now we hold made in our ESG shuffle. The curiosity charge savings from our sustainability-linked loans are also reinvested to fund our decarbonisation initiatives and innovations. This amplifies the sure impact we have on the atmosphere and communities where we characteristic, as we gaze to full our elevated ESG targets in our refreshed 2030 Sustainability Grasp Notion.
Mr Ruben Langbroek, GRESBs Head of Asia Pacific, said: We would are attempting to commend CLI and its listed trusts for consistently achieving top ratings within the GRESB assessments. CapitaLand has been an early participant within the GRESB assessments since 2011 and it has continued to level to management in sustainability within the actual property sector. By pegging their sustainability-linked loans to their GRESB rankings, CLI and its listed trusts hold proven their commitment to handing over tangible results to investors, particularly in decarbonising its portfolio.
The GRESB Staunch Estate Overview is a world benchmark that captures knowledge relating to ESG efficiency and sustainability fully practices for precise property funds and companies worldwide. The overview is formed by what investors and the enterprise remember to be topic topic disorders within the sustainability efficiency of precise asset investments and is aligned with global reporting frameworks. In 2023, a entire of 2,084 listed and non-listed portfolios participated within the actual property overview. GRESB will sing the global and regional sector leaders on 17 October 2023.
Consistently recognised as a world sustainability leader by global indices
To boot to to GRESB, CapitaLand has bought a huge sequence of completely different recognitions for its sustainability management:
World 100 Most Sustainable Companies within the World
– Included on the index 11 times.
Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
– Included on the index for 11 consecutive years.
Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index
– Included on the index for 14 consecutive years.
– First and longest standing precise property company in Singapore to be listed on the index.
World Sustainability Yearbook
– Included on the index 14 times.
– First and longest standing company in Singapore to be listed on the index.
Carbon Easy 200
– Included on the index for five consecutive years.
MSCI World ESG Leaders Index
– Included on the index for 9 consecutive years.
FTSE4Good Index Series
– Recognised for 10 consecutive years.